Social Group Dog Walking
Social group walks are a 1 hour walk with a small group of other friendly dogs. We combine leash walking with a visit to a local park for playing, running and socialising. Where we walk.
Transport from your house is provided by a comfy air conditioned van. You'll be sent a report of the walk via text message so you'll be able to read all about your dog's adventures.
Brisbane Dog Walking has simple pricing. There's no extra charge for initial meetings, key pick up or drop offs, cancellations or feeding your dog.
- $25.001 hour Social Group Walk
- $10.00Each additional dog from same house
If you'd like a longer outing for your dog back to back group walks cost $35, or $55 for two dogs.
Why group walk?
Group walks are the perfect way for dogs to get both lots of exercise and socialisation. Dogs love the feeling of being part of a pack and soon form strong friendships with other pack members.
Socialisation with other friendly dogs is an important part of a dogs routine and promotes a balanced, calm nature, increases self confidence and improves general social skills.
Please take a look at the fun the dogs have on the group walks in our gallery.
Is my dog suitable?
- Almost all dogs love the social group walks - old, young, small and large.
- Friendly dogs only please - aggressive dogs are not allowed on group walks.
- Your dog must be desexed - even if you have a friendly undesexed dog it can cause problems because other dogs often dislike undesexed dogs.
- Since we'll be riding in the van your dog should enjoy car travel and not suffer from motion sickness.
FAQ'sWill my dog be safe being out with other dogs?
Yes, very safe. Iain has 7 years experience of supervising packs of dogs and quickly establishes himself as the pack leader. If any dog is aggressive they are banned from group walks.Could my dog get lost?
Iain has never lost a dog. Group walks are often in fully fenced parks where there is no chance of escape.How many dogs are on the group walks?
Usually four dogs are on the group walks.Read All FAQ's...